This tablet has a damaged corner and USB port. See photo above.
Samsung Notebook Series 7 Slate PC 700T XE700T1A-H01US. In doing so, Samsung consciously calls the XE700T1A a slate PC and not a tablet, as it's advertised as a full PC. In fact there's a second generation Intel Core i5 ULV processor on the inside, which is also commonly found in current Ultrabooks. This Samsung Tablet MSPR was over $1200. We are selling these for only $276 with a One Year Warranty included.
The Slate PC XE700T1A is directly aimed at users who wish for portability above anything else and the tablet manages that with ease. The big bold design of the tablet looks good and the flush front of its 11.6 inch display looks great as well. The back of the device features a brushed metal finish that gives it some protection from scratches and fingerprints.
Technical Details Screen Size 11.6 inches Screen Resolution 1366x768 Processor 1.60 GHz Intel Core i5 RAM 4 MB Hard Drive 128 GB Wireless Type 802.11A, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n Number of USB 2.0 Ports. Item Weight 1.9 pounds Item Dimensions L x W x H 7.24 x 11.65 x 0.51 inches Rear Webcam Resolution 12 MP Processor Brand Intel Processor Count 2 Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA
- Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2467M 1.6Ghz Processor
- DISPLAY LCD Size 11.6" Superbright™ Plus Technology
- Resolution 1366 x 768 HD LED backlit
- MEMORY System Memory 4GB
- STORAGE Storage Capacity 128GB SSD (mSATA)
- GRAPHICS Chipset Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- SOUND & CAMERA Speaker 1.6W Stereo Speaker (0.8W x 2)
- Web Cam 2.0MP HD (Front)Webcam, 3.0MP HD (Rear) Webcam
- WIRELESS Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® BT v3.0 + HS
- WiDi WiDi capable
- HDMI (Side/Rear) Yes
- Headphone Out Yes (Headphone/MIC combo)
- Microphone In Yes (Headphone/MIC combo)
- USB Ports (Total) 1
- Multi Card Slot 1 Micro SD Slot
- Docking Port
- DIMENSIONS System Dimensions (L x W x H, Inch) 11.66" x 0.51" x 7.24"
- WEIGHT System Weight (w/Std. Battery, lb.) 1.89 lbs.
- Windows 10 Home Preloaded
- Stylus Pen, Keyboard, Docking station are not included
Review from PCWorld
Thanks to its dual-core 1.6GHz Core i5 CPU and 1GB of graphics memory, Samsung's Series 7 Slate is virtually an ultraportable with the keyboard chopped off. The machine comes with a generous 4GB of RAM, four times what you'd find in a typical Android tablet, and twice what the other Windows models we've seen offer.
One of the Series 7 Slate's distinguishing features is its dual-input pen and touch digitizer. Samsung uses Wacom's technology, which in my experience provides the most fluid and accurate inking experience available. The Series 7 Slate's handling of pen-based input didn't disappoint; my writing experience was excellent. In addition, the touch layer can sense ten touch points, making it useful for any multitouch applications or scenarios you may encounter.
This tablet smoked the other Windows 7 tablets we've looked at. It took one-quarter the time to complete the Heaven Photoshop test, was more than twice as fast as its closest competitor at WebVizBench Web browsing, and earned a score of 1346 on PCMark 7's productivity suite--more than doubling the mark of its nearest competitor. Videos looked especially pleasing on the 11.6-inch screen, and the speakers are strong enough to fill a room.