The SNB-5000 is a high performance ONVIF compliant 1.3 Megapixel box camera that incorporates Samsung’s WiseNet DSP chipset. Capable of displaying multiple resolutions from CIF (320 x 240) through 16:9 format 720p HD and up to full 1.3 megapixel (1280x1024), the SNB-5000 provides up to 10 video streams and video analytics. This camera features a minimum illumination specification of 0.3 Lux color, True Day / Night operation with ICR, Hybrid (analog) video output, a local SD memory card slot, and is powered via either PoE or 24 VAC. Maximum frame rate is 22 fps @ 1280 x 1024; 30fps @ 720P.
• Max. 1.3M (1280 x 1024) resolution
• 16 : 9 HD (720p) resolution support
• H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple codec
• Multiple streaming
• Intelligent video analytics
• PoE, SD memory, Bi-directional audio support