Powerful graphics and memory: The latest NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics deliver the big muscle you need to run the most demanding software applications with up to 675W maximum power. New Quadro offers larger dedicated graphics memory for your large data sets. System memory is expandable up to 1TB3 using the latest 2400MHz DDR4 ECC memory technology.
High-performance storage: The Precision Rack 7910 comes with an optional 12 Gb/s RAID Controllers, doubling the I/O speed of our previous generation Workstation. Choose the actively cooled Dell Precision Ultra-Speed Drive Duo and Quad PCIe NVMe SSD storage solutions for the fastest and most reliable way to store your content up to 4X faster than traditional SATA SSD storage.
- Dassault Systèmes including CATIA, and SolidWorks
- Autodesk Product Design Suite including Inventor® and AutoCAD, 3D CAD, Revit®, 3ds Max®, Maya® and more.
- Adobe Creative Cloud® including Premiere Pro CC and After Effects® CC
- PTC including PTC Creo and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0
- Siemens including Solid Edge, Tecnomatix and NX
- Schlumberger Petrel
- Intel Xeon E5-2603 v3 6 Core Processor (1.6GHz,15M Cache,6.40GT/s QPI,No Turbo,No HT,6C/6T (85W) Max Mem 1600MHz)
- 500gb 7200RPM SATA Hard drive
- 8GB (2x4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- GRAPHICS, 2GB, Nvidia Quadro K620 Graphics Card
- Front 2 USB 2.0
- Rear 2 USB 3.0
- Serial4 RJ45 with either NIC Option
- Windows 10
- Dell Service Tag 3MKBJB2 (if you need to look up specs)