NETGEAR ProSAFE® Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Managed Switch GS724TPS
- The ProSafe® Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed PoE (Power over Ethernet) Switches are specifically designed for growing small and mid-sized businesses (SMB) with advanced network needs for the support of multiple “new-world” applications: Voice over IP (VoIP), a unified wired/wireless network, IP surveillance, converged video and data network and much more. It delivers the scalability, flexibility, reliability, and performance the SMB customers need in an affordable and easy-to-manage package.
- Each ProSafe Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed PoE Switch comes with 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports and four shared SFP ports. All ports support standards-based PoE and as a first in the industry, they also support IEEE 802.3at - based PoE+ on the first 4 ports of each switch, capable of providing up to 30W of power to higher-powered PoE devices such as dual-band N Wireless access points, video phones and IP cameras with pan/tilt/zoom capabilities. Coupled with auto voice VLAN feature, the switch greatly reduces the complexity of VoIP deployment, and makes iteasy for SMBs to implement and manage a VoIP system on their network.
- The stacking feature on these switches provides the SMB with uncompromised performance, scalability and ease of network management. The only Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed switches in the industry, they can be stacked through dedicated high-speed stacking ports (HDMI-based) with an aggregate 10 Gbps bandwidth, ensuring that the traffic between the stacked switches won’t be compromised. Customers can scale up to 6 switches in one stack, and all of them can be easily configured and managed as one switch. Businesses can add switches to the stack as their network expands without making a big upfront investment at the beginning. Meanwhile, the stack’s redundancy and hot-swappable capability help boost network resiliency. Under the same Gigabit Stackable Managed Smart Switch family, the GS724TPS and GS748TPS switches can be stacked together with GS724TS and GS748TS.
- These switches come with a complete suite of advanced features such as access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, enhanced QoS, rate limiting and IGMP snooping, among others, to provide SMB businesses with more robust security, higher quality of service and highavailability.
- An intuitive, Web browser interface provides simple yet comprehensive management, making itextremely simple to deploy and manage the advanced features, in order to realize the potentialof a converged network and deliver lower total cost of ownership.
Unit is in very good shape and was pulled from a working environment.
Detailed specs can be found here: