This monitor features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, equal to that of 1080p video. It also provides a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178° / 178° viewing angles, 250cd/m² brightness, 8ms response time, and 72% NTSC color gamut support. The display accepts VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI video signals. The DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI also support HDCP, allowing you to view copy-protected content on the display.
Widescreen LCD Monitor
- 21.5" / 54.5cm diagonal 16:9 LCD monitor provides you with ample screen space for working, watching, and browsing.
- DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI HDCP-enabled connections.
- 178° / 178° viewing angles.
- Visual Performance
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution.
- 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- 8ms gray to gray response time reduces shadow trails and keeps fast-moving objects in focus.
- 250cd/m² brightness rating.
- 72% NTSC color gamut.
- Compatibility and Functionality
- 8-way adjustment stand provides extensive height, tilt, swivel, and pivot movements.
- 1 upstream and 4 downstream USB hubs.
- Cable management system keeps cords neat and orderly.
- VESA compatible for use with optional stand and mounting options.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Monitor arrived very well packed. All promised parts were present. The monitor connected easily, was automatically identified by Windows 10, and looks great. It was installed as a second monitor on a system, and we used the HDMI interface to connect it. Color and sharpness are all good.