These EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 896MB DDR3 Video Cards were pulled from working systems and are in good used condition.
- Base Clock: 626 MHz
- Memory Clock: 2106 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 216
- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
The GPU is not only is only making graphics look better, but also playing big roles in other high performance applications.
Introducing the Force GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked Edition. The Core 216 refers to the 216 shader processors in the GPU which is 24 shader processors more than the regular GTX 260 (192 Cores). 8 texture address units and 8 texture filtering units were added so that Nvida's CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies will do create more fps. Last but not the least, EVGA set the GPU clock at 626Mhz and the memory clock at 2106 MHz making this high-mid-end graphic card an unbeatable value.
- 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture Second generation architecture features enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower, cranking out 50% more gaming performance over the previous generation.
- NVIDIA PhysX-Ready With NVIDIA’s PhysX physics engine, the GeForce GTX260 Core 216 creates the most compelling physical effects that mimic the real word, making your gaming experience a truly immersive one.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology By implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering), 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology brings up to 2.8X performance increase over a single GPU configuration, taking extreme gaming to a whole new level.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology CUDA technology unlocks the processing power of the GeForce GTX260 Core 216 to solve the most demanding computer-intensive tasks - such as video encoding - in a fraction of the time required on a CPU, so you can work and play at full speed.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology The combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- NVIDIA HybridPower Technology Designed for PC enthusiasts and hard-core gamers, HybridPower Technology switches graphics processing from the GeForce GTX260 Core 216 graphics card to your motherboard GeForce GPU when running less graphics-intensive applications for reduced energy consumption, quieter operation, and less heat generation.
For additional specs, see here: https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=b828c6bb-988a-4151-b720-092bb920f410