I am surprised by how low the quality and specs of some retail/consumer monitors have become. This is the part of your PC you look at all day. The best computer money can buy will look like crud when connected to a cheap 'big box' monitor. The refresh rates and contrast ratios of some monitors being sold today are embarrassing.
Forget about our low price for a minute and look at these specs. Compare these to monitors being sold in Best Buy or other retail stores.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 19.6 in x 7.1 in x 13.9 in - with stand.
- Inputs: HDMI, Display Port, VGA, 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix.
- Widescreen - 16:9.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.
- 1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)
- 16.7 million colors.
- Adjust Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Envision success. Picture true comfort.
Built-in Devices USB 3.0 super-Speed Hub (with 1 x USB upstream port, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 downstream ports)