The Precision Tower 5000 Series (5810) Workstation from Dell is powered by an Intel Xeon E5-1620 v4 quad-core processor that operates on 3.5 GHz frequency. If you need more power, the CPU can deliver extra performance by increasing the clock speed up to 3.8 GHz utilizing Intel's Turbo Boost technology. To run multiple applications simultaneously, the workstation comes equipped with 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM.
For large storage capacity, this workstation is equipped with a 1TB HDD. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the Precision Tower features four USB 3.0 ports, seven USB 2.0 ports, and one serial port. For users who wish to add additional components to the drive bays, there are two internal 3.5" drive bays and one external 5.25" drive bay. Add a SSD boot drive for as little as $69.
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-1620 v3 3.6Ghz Processor
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 1TB SATA HDD (Add a Second Hard Drive)
- DVD-RW Drive
- AMD Fire Pro W2100 2GB Graphic Card (Dual Display Ports)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- Support for up to four M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to three 3.5" SATA or four 2.5" SATA/SAS drives
- Integrated Intel AHCI 6Gb/s SATA controller with six ports, two reserved for optical drives, Intel RSTe supports host based software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Room for up to three 3.5" or four 2.5" toolless hard drives
- Easy rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit (not included)
- Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 6x USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Home Preloaded