The Dell Professional 1909W offers a range of connectivity options for increased convenience and versatility. A Video Graphics Array (VGA) for playback of analog video, a Digital Visual Interface (DVI) for files encoded with High Definition Content Protection (HDCP) and four USB 2.0 ports make it easy to connect a keyboard, mouse, memory stick or camera without reaching for the back of the computer.
- Model: 1909W
- Brand: Dell
- Screen Size: 19" Widescreen
- Max Resolution: 1440 x 900 (16:10/Wide Aspect Ratio)
- Image Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Image Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response Time: 5 ms
- USB Hub: Yes
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 160
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 160
- Inputs: VGA, DVI, USB 2.0 Ports
- VESA Compatible (wall mount): Yes, 100 x 100 mm interface.
- Adjustment: Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 17.4" x 6.9" x 12.4
The reason these monitors are so much better than the ones you can buy in a store is they were made for office use and they were very expensive. They were built from the best available materials to the best specs. The other monitors were built to be cheap. That is how it works in retail stores. The cheapest product is purchased the most. So these companies build monitors from the cheapest available components using the least expensive technology they can get.