This laptop is missing the two rear feet. It has been discounted from 375.00 to 325.00
This 15.6" Dell Latitude has a 10 key numeric keypad, and a very large screen. Computer shopper called it the 'laptop of executives' and test drove a model that was $1,934. The absolute base price was $1,316 so your savings is over 75% of the cost new. Imagine if you could buy a nearly new car for 25 cents on the dollar. We'll here's your chance at a Ferrari of a laptop for a fraction of the original cost.
This notebook comes packed with an Intel Core i5 2.5Ghz CPU, 4GB RAM, 320 GB HDD and DVD Drive. And you are free to upgrade all you want using the options to the right (or below, for our mobile users). Upgraded laptops still ship the same day if ordered by 4:00 PST. We are THAT good!
- Intel Core i5 2.5Ghz CPU
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 320GB HDD
- 3x USB 2.0
- 15.6 Inch HD Anti-Glare Touch Display
- HDMI & VGA Video Output
- (1) Full and (2) Half Mini Card Slots
- RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
- 802.11b/g/n Integrated WiFi
- Windows 7 Preloaded - includes a pre-installed Recovery Partition
ONE YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Redesigned for work in your world
Windows 7 ProfessionalOffering the latest generation quad core processing, discrete graphics and a 15" full HD, touch-enabled display, the redesigned Dell Latitude™ E6520 is ideal for professionals looking for a stable and durable laptop that is easy to carry on the go.Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ design, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base, reinforced steel hinges, a magnesium alloy internal frame and zinc alloy latch. The Latitude E6520 is also equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, protective LCD seal and a 360-degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit1 keyboard and long battery life, including a wide array of long-life battery options and swappable optical drives, hard drive and USB 3.0 media modules that help keep productivity in full swing.Lastly, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6520 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Design that’s built to last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.