The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance delivers a wealth of advanced security and networking services for small-to-medium businesses and enterprise remote/branch offices in an easy-to-deploy, cost-effective appliance. These services can be easily managed and monitored by the integrated, Web-based management application, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager, thus reducing the overall deployment and operations costs associated with providing this high level of security.This is used but in great condition and comes with power supply cable.
- Market-proven firewall, IPS, network anti-virus, and VPN capabilities
- Adaptive identification and mitigation services architecture
- Reduced deployment, operating costs, and complexity
- 300Mbps Firewall Throughput
- 170Mbps 3DES/AES VPN Throughput
- 250 VPN Peers
- 128000 Connections
- 5 Interfaces
- Active/Stanby Failover
- VPN Clustering/Load Balancing
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.