The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance delivers a wealth of advanced security and networking services for small-to-medium businesses and enterprise remote/branch offices in an easy-to-deploy, cost-effective appliance. These services can be easily managed and monitored by the integrated, Web-based management application, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager, thus reducing the overall deployment and operations costs associated with providing this high level of security.
- Market-proven firewall, IPS, network anti-virus, and VPN capabilities
- Adaptive identification and mitigation services architecture
- Reduced deployment, operating costs, and complexity
- 300Mbps Firewall Throughput
- 170Mbps 3DES/AES VPN Throughput
- 250 VPN Peers
- 128000 Connections
- 5 Interfaces
- Active/Stanby Failover
- VPN Clustering/Load Balancing
This is used but in good working condition and comes with power supply cable. Because the this is a unique item and was not purchased from one of our vendors, it does not come with a warranty.
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.