Used, but in excellent shape. Tested and working perfectly. Batteries not included. Apple part number MC380LL/A.
- Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what’s on your Mac desktop computer.
- Swiping through pages on screen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine.
- Inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page.
- Nearly 80 percent larger than the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro, giving you plenty of room to perform gestures.
- Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology.
Magic Trackpad Supports A Full Set of Gestures, Giving You A Whole New Way to Interact
Brush two fingers along the Multi-Touch surface to scroll in any direction — vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever.
Press down anywhere on the Multi-Touch surface to physically click or double-click. Or, with 'Tap to Click' enabled in System Preferences, simply tap or double-tap the surface.
Using three fingers, brush left and right along the Multi-Touch surface to page forward and back.
Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine.
With your thumb and index finger on the Multi-Touch surface, twist clockwise or counterclockwise to rotate an image.