This Mac Mini is in excellent condition, and has 8gb RAM (2 4gb sticks), and a 320gb spinning hard disk drive. Includes original power cable, and a fresh copy of Mac OS Sierra. This model has the slot loading Superdrive DVDRW.
This item is available for pick-up at our Manchaca & Slaughter (South Austin) store, or via online order.
Apple ID: Macmini4,1
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor @ 2.4Ghz
- 8GB (two 4gb SO-DIMMs) of 1066Mhz DDR3 SDRAM
- 320GB Spinning Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive
- 8X slot-loading Superdrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- SD card slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Mini DisplayPort with support for up to 2560-by-1600 resolution
- HDMI port with support for up to 1920-by-1200 resolution
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (not included)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring across both ports
- AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking5; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) interface with support for jumbo frames
- Audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
The Apple Mac mini "Core 2 Duo" 2.4Ghz (Mid-2010/Aluminum Unibody) features a 2.4 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" (P8600) processor, a 3 MB on-chip level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-10600) memory, a 320 GB 3 Gb/s Serial ATA hard drive, a slot-loading 8X double-layer "SuperDrive", and a NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of memory shared with the system.
Connectivity includes an HDMI and a Mini DisplayPort, a Firewire "800" port, four USB 2.0 ports, combined "audio line in (digital/analog)" and combined "audio line out/headphone (digital/analog)" minijacks, a 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port, built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, in addition to an SD (SDXC) card slot.
Unlike earlier Mac mini models, which use a polycarbonate case, the "Mid-2010" line uses a "Unibody" case -- milled from a single block of aluminum -- with a "spin off" black plastic base on the underside that makes it easy to upgrade the RAM. The power supply is integrated as well. All Mac mini systems ship without a display, keyboard, or mouse, but numerous Apple and third-party options are available.
Detailed Specs Here: