This Antec HCG-520M 520W Modular Power Supply 80+ Bronze is in excellent condition and comes with the cables seen in the photos. No additional cables are included.
The price seen here is an online sales exclusive. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.
Antec's HCG M power supplies are the perfect combination of power and efficiency. The HCG M features special heavy-duty High Current connectors and cabling that supply extreme levels of power, and superb efficiency thanks to 80 PLUS® Bronze certification and Active PFC. Highest-quality connectors, Japanese-brand capacitors, and a quiet 135mm double ball bearing fan complete the package. The HCG-520M features High Current Cable Management and 10-pin modular connectors. If loads of power, High Current engineering and extreme efficiency are what you're after, the HCG M is the PSU for you.
- 520 Watts of Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified — Up to 87% efficient
- High Current Hybrid Cable Management — Special 10-pin and 5-pin modular connectors for High Current rail
- Quiet 135mm Double Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
- Stealth Wires: All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
- All Japanese Brand Capacitors For reliability
- Thermal Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Up to 90% Power Available on +12V Rail
- ATX12V Version 2.32 and EPS12V Version 2.92 Compliant
- Heavy-Duty Protection Circuitry on All Rails Prevents damage from a variety of dangers: Over current protection (OCP), Over voltage protection (OVP), Short circuit protection (SCP), Over power protection (OPP), and Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP).
- AQ5: Antec Quality 5-year limited warranty on parts and labor
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, cUL, CE, TÜV, CB, FCC, CCC, C-Tick, BSMI
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.4 x 5.9 x 6.3 inches (86 x 150 x 160mm)
- Net Weight: 4.0lbs (1.8kg)
|+3.3V and +5V Combined Maximum Output: 130W
+12V1 maximum output: 40A (480W)
Total Continuous Power: 520W
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240VAC ±10%|
|Input Frequency Range||50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Input Current||8A @ 115VAC, 4A @ 230VAC|
|Efficiency||Up to 87%|