This AMD ATI FirePro V4900 1GB GDDR5 Video Card was pulled from a working system and is in good used condition.
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- 1x Dual-Link DVI
- 2x Display Port 1.2
- 128-bit memory interface
- 64 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 40962160 Pixel Display Port Resolution
- 25601600 Pixel Dual Link DVI Resolution19201200 Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution
- 19201200 Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution
MD FirePro V4900 professional graphics offer strong performance and outstanding reliability while delivering features that help boost the productivity of professionals working with medium to large models, all in a single slot, half-length solution.
The AMD FirePro V4900 professional graphics card is powered by a new generation GPU, backed by 1GB of blazing-fast GDDR5 memory, 480 stream processors, and support for three simultaneous monitor outputs on a single card with AMD Eyefinity technology.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology With the revolutionary multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro V4900 professional graphics card supports three independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support for the newest DisplayPort standard adds exciting new features such as high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
- AutoDetect Technology As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display Pipeline The full 30-bit display pipeline enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity. (30-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.)
- Optimized and certified for many CAD and DCC applications The certification of AMD FirePro professional graphics solutions ensures compatibility, reliability and the highest level of performance when used with professional 3D software packages.
- Industry-leading API Support Full Shader Model 5.0 support helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU. DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications. Support for industry standard OpenCL 1.1, an open, multiplatform development platform, helps enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
See additional specs in this document: https://www.amd.com/Documents/AMD_FirePro_V4900_datasheet.pdf